Introducing the PHenomenal Hope 5k!
This will be the second annual PHenomenal Hope 5k Run/Walk to find a cure for Pulmonary Hypertension.
The race will be chip-timed by Miles of Smiles and the course route is USATF certified. Discounted online registration closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday, April 1st. You may register the morning of the race at the event as well. In an effort to keep costs down, t-shirts will not be included in the price of registration this year. T-shirts may be pre-ordered as part of the registration process through March 19th. A limited supply of additional T-shirts will be available for purchase on race day. Chinese auction tickets will be on sale and there will also be a silent auction.
|9:00am||Registration & Check-in|
|10:00am||5k Race Start|
|10:05am||1 Mile Walk / Children's Race Start|
|11:00am||Award Ceremony & Announcement of Auction Winners|
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place male runners
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place female runners
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place male/female by age categories
- 12 & under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & above
1 Mile Awards
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place male/female children by age categories
- 3-4 year old, 5-6 year old, 7-8 year old, 9-10 year old, 11-12 year old
- Sorry - adults can't medal in the 1 mile event